We offer outstanding Continuing Legal Education opportunities for attorneys that carry New Jersey, Pennsylvania and New York licenses.
We also offer many opportunities to network among peers at seminars and social events.
The Association is visible in the Mercer County community. Our members volunteer as speakers for organizations, host underprivileged children’s parties, and sponsor the collection of food and basic necessities for the disadvantaged.
Real Estate professionals are invited to join our Real estate Section. Professionals in other walks of life are encouraged to join the MCBA as Associate Members. Membership applications can be viewed and printed by checking the appropriate type of application as described below.
Joining the MCBA keeps you abreast of the latest developments in the legal profession. We also have an excellent rapport with the judiciary at all levels.
Here are just a few of the many benefits available for members:
- An outstanding Continuing Legal Education Program. MCBA is an accredited provider for NJ, PA and NY CLE credits.
- Membership Discounts for CLE
- Subscription to the Mercer County Lawyer Newsletter
- Lawyer Referral Service
- General Membership Meetings
- Social events
- Various Committees and Sections