The Mercer County Bar Association
Reduced-Fee Chapter 7
Bankruptcy Referral Service
- Created to serve qualifying individuals that cannot afford regular attorney rates and do not qualify for free legal services.
- Individuals with household income of no more than 250% of the current annual Federal Poverty Guidelines can apply to participate in the program. Please call the Bar Association officeto see if you qualify.
- Clients must meet the requirements to seek relief under Chapter 7 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Maximum fee to be charged by panel attorneys is $750. Clients are also responsible for any applicable filing fees.
- Applications are currently being accepted. The program becameeffective March 15, 2018.
For more information, please contact:
Mercer County Bar Association,
1245 Whitehorse-Mercerville Rd.
Hamilton, NJ 08619
Phone: (609) 585-6200
Fax: (609) 585-5537